Sunday 9 December 2007

A different kind of review

This week's match review is going to be a little different as I was unable to attend my first ever Melbourne Victory home game due to clash between the game and the birthday festivities of my lovely, football-suffering girlfriend, Caroline. However I managed to keep in touch with what was going on only a few kilometres away through regular messages from fellow bloggers, Cecilia and Peter, for which I am extremely grateful. So here are the messages in chronological order that I received during the game illustrating their thoughts on the game that I thought I would share with you all and as my token effort of a review.

7:04pm
Kaz AND Hernandez starting.

7:12pm
Muscat gives away a free outside the box. Wasted as it hits an MV for a corner. Nothing comes from it really. Shit! Replay shows MV player's hand caused the corner and he was in the box.

7:22pm
Fuck. We're down. Controversial but I think he was on.

7:23pm
Or not. I dunno. I'll need replays for that. Still, no one was on Agostino. . . Our funeral.

7:27pm
We're all transporting the ball too much. Then we either pass it late so AU get it or pass it like shit because we've been running and out of puff.

7:35pm
0-1. Totally offside.

7:35pm
Kemp moves the microphone, cables and the kitchen sink for a corner. Shit corner as per usual.

8:12pm
Damn. Adelaide score again. EXACTLY the same goal. We don't learn.

8:13pm
0-2 damn it.

8:17pm
Djite on for Giraldi. Oh shit. :(

8:32pm
Penalty 4 us.

8:33pm
1-2 now 20 2 go

8:34pm
1-2 Muscat penalty

8:45pm
Burns may have pulled his hamstring. :( He may also be feigning. :( :(

8:54pm
GOAL!

8:55pm
2-2 own goal

8:58pm
Full time. 2-2

9:05pm
2-2

1 Comments:

Blogger Cecilia said...

And to think I thought Burns was feigning! I still can't quite forgive myself... :( But it was a painful match to watch... pathetic too.

21 December 2007 at 23:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home