Sunday 23 December 2007

Shameless plug

Back in my not too distant past I was once told by a distinguished lady told that I had a good voice for radio. Now you can be the judge of that as I was kindly asked by Eamonn of Football In The Capital to make a guest appearance for his Christmas special on his Nearpost Radio Show. The show is going to air on Christmas Day at 6:30pm on 2XX 98.3fm. For all those outside the Canberra area, the show will be available shortly after the show as a podcast at Football In the Capital. Not only do you get hear my dulcet tones, but also the people behind Football Down Under & Beyond, The Football Tragic, MVFC Blog, The Round Ball Analyst and Totally Football. Hopefully it makes for interesting listening.

I will now take this opportunity to wish all my readers (there's about five or six of you out there) and my fellow football bloggers a safe and festive season. May all your football teams do well in the coming year unless of course they are playing Melbourne Victory.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a happy new years to you too Neil..err apart from that game in Gosford haha...come on you don't need those points now do you? Anyway, nice to put a name to a voice on the blogcast!

28 December 2007 at 12:54  
Blogger Neil said...

We certainly do need those points, I don't want no wooden spoon. Was disappointed not to hear your voice on the podcast as I would have loved to hear you quote some latin as you do so often in your blog.

28 December 2007 at 13:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home